1. Collection of your Personal Information
- We value your trust. In order to honor that trust, D.C. Solution Factory adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”). For example, when you register for an event, we will need your contact information as well as financial information such as a credit card number for billing. We will retain your contact information in a user profile.
- As is true of most websites, we gather site-visitation data automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
2. Use of your Personal Information and Other Data
- Non-Identifiable Data: We use our log files to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We will merge site-visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use this information in aggregate to provide more relevant content. In some limited-entry sections of our site, we will combine site-visitation data with your personal information in order to provide you with personalized content. If you decline permission, we will not provide you the personalized service and won’t merge your personal information with site-visitation data.
3. Disclosure of your Personal Information
- We consider your personal information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. Your personal information may be transferred to a buyer or other successor in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event in which personal information held by us about our site users is among the assets transferred.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our site.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we only collect that personal data that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. This means that we only collect information that is necessary for us to provide you with our services through our website. Furthermore, we will not process your personal information in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
4. Control of your Personal Information
- The vast majority of our communication with you will occur through our weblog syndication (RSS feeds). This is naturally an optional service to which you can subscribe using a news aggregator of your choice.
- We will occasionally email notices such as date changes for events for which you have enrolled. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
- We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our site.
5. Security of your Personal Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration forms, your information is sent over an authenticated and encrypted connection using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- We store your personal information only on servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities, and use a variety of technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nonetheless, no communication via the Internet can ever be 100% secure. Accordingly, you are advised to use caution and discretion when determining what personal information to disclose to us via the site.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us as follows: Email: email@example.com
b. If you reject cookies, you will not be able to access our site.
7. Anti-Spam Policy/Opt-out Choice
- We only send commercial e-mails to registered users, subscribers and affiliates with relationships with D.C. Solution Factory and its team..
8. Links to Other Web Sites
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions or comments regarding this policy should be submitted to the following e-mail: